TRUST, KNOWLEDGE, ACTION
- World's largest database (12,000+) of companies measured for their sustainability levels against UN definition of sustainable development.
- Recognized as a "great resource" by the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network in New York.
- Independent analysis on sustainability of public companies and portfolios for superannuation funds, board compliance, endowments, hedge funds and companies looking to meet carbon risk requirements and UN Sustainable Development objectives (UN PRI, PSI, UN SDGs) ESG risk etc.
- Chief Sustainability Officer advisory services.
- Company Contribution to UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Sustainable Index Creation.
- Sustainable Information Provision for Sovereign Wealth Funds, Hedge Funds and Institutions.
- Controversial Industries exposure measurement for institutions and family offices.
- Risk management and reporting information for Chief Investment Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Investor Relations and Chief Sustainability Officers.
Sustainability Assessment for your Portfolio
(as defined by the United Nations in 1987)
is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. It contains within it two key concepts:
- the concept of 'needs', in particular the essential needs of the world's poor, to which overriding priority should be given; and
- the idea of limitations imposed by the state of technology and social organization on the environment's ability to meet present and future needs.