TRUST, KNOWLEDGE, ACTION
- World's largest database (12,000+) of companies benchmarked for their sustainability levels against UN sustainable development objectives.
- Company sales data and trending basic needs, environmental, social and technical progress data.
- Independent reports on sustainability of both public and private companies as well as investment portfolios.
- Responsible Investment strategy and Sustainable Development policy development and implementation.
- Chief Sustainability Officer advisory services.
- Sustainability benchmark reporting and advisory.
- Financial analysis, models and simulations.
- Energy, water, land-use, climate change impact and economic systems modeling.
- Big Data analysis and Decision Support Systems design and implementation.
- Business process audit and improvement.
Sustainability Assessment for your Portfolio
Is your money improving the world - or making it worse?
Do you have a 401k or superannuation fund - check how sustainable your investments really are?
Detailed sustainability analysis available for your entire portfolio.
Get an independent sustainability report on any one of more 10,000 companies.
(as defined by the United Nations in 1987)
is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. It contains within it two key concepts:
- the concept of 'needs', in particular the essential needs of the world's poor, to which overriding priority should be given; and
- the idea of limitations imposed by the state of technology and social organization on the environment's ability to meet present and future needs.